The Scaled Agile Framework, often known as SAFe, integrates current lean and agile ideas into a template framework for large-scale projects. Given the increased popularity of the Scaled Agile Framework, it should come as no surprise that this increased popularity is fuelling an unprecedented demand for SAFe Certifications. Let's look at the SAFe Agile Certification test criteria in this post.
- You may simply utilise SAFe to improve agile and lean development in your business.
- Follow the lean-agile guidelines and mentality.
- Arrange programme increments and see them through to completion.
- Using Lean-Agile budgeting, you may develop an Agile portfolio.
Prerequisite Abilities or Knowledge for SAFe Certification Exam
These abilities and knowledge are strongly suggested in order to pass the exam:
- Agile experience
- Lean experience
- New SAFe material and associated articles are being reviewed.
- SAFe certifications currently in effect
The first step in becoming a Certified SAFe® professional is to complete the SAFe online course, which is available in your upgrade learning plan on the SAFe Community Platform. This is required since finishing the course grants access to all study materials and the test. It should be noted that finishing the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
How Do I Become a Leading SAFe® Agilist?
- Enroll in and attend classroom training to learn about the Scaled Agile Framework, which includes:
- How to Develop as a Lean-Agile Leader
- How to become a Lean-Agile Leader
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility
- Experience Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Release on Demand with DevOps
- Create Lean Systems and Business Solutions
- Use Lean Portfolio Management.
- In charge of the transformation
- Take the online test.
- Multiple-choice format
- Web-based delivery (Single-browser)
- Candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to finish the exam once it begins.
- 45 questions were asked.
- 35 out of 45 is a passing grade (77 percentage passing score)
Who Should Take-Up SAFe Certification Courses?
- Senior Project Managers/ Senior Consultants
- Program Managers /Projects Managers / Product Managers
- Team Leads /Tech Lead
- IT Head/ Business Heads
- Business Analysts
- IT Heads / Senior IT Managers
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Exam Retake Policy
- Only the SAFe® Agilist Certification Exam is affected by the following:
- The first time you take an exam, it is termed a "first attempt," not a retake.
- The second try on the exam (first retake) can be made immediately following the first attempt.
- A 10-day delay is required for a third try.
- A 30-day delay is required for a fourth try.
- Exam retakes are not permitted once the exam has been successfully completed. The applicant may not retake the same test unless an update to the exam has been issued.