|The Eight Principles Of Disciplined Agile||The Promises Of Disciplined Agile||The Guidelines For Disciplined Agile|
|These are values that disciplined agilists believe in||These are the agreements that disciplined agilists make with their teammates and stakeholders||These are the rules that disciplined agilists must follow while adopting DA.|
|1. Delight Customers|
2. Be Awesome
3. Context Counts
4. Be Pragmatic
5. Choice Is Good
6. Optimize Flow
7. Organize Around Products/Services
8. Enterprise Awareness
|1. Create psychological safety and embrace diversity|
2. Accelerate value realization
3. Collaborate proactively
4. Make all work and workflow visible.
5. Improve predictability.
6. Keep workloads within the capacity
7. Improve continuously.
|1. Validate our learnings.
2. Apply design thinking.
3. Cater to relationships through the value stream.
4. Create effective environments that foster joy.
5. Change culture by improving the system.
6. Create semi-autonomous self-organizing teams.
7. Adopt measures to improve outcomes.
8. Leverage and enhance organizational assets.
PMI has rightly identified that in today’s day & age, “business agility” extends far beyond IT. It is the primary route by which an organization can go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier. Read more...
“Many of the challenges that teams are facing are out of scope for scrum and the teams need to look to other methods with overlapping parts and conflicting terminology. DAD attempts to address these challenges by using a people-first, learning-oriented Read more...
According to me, two of the most important aspects of Disciplined Agile are:
1. Freedom to think about how to realize true Business Agility for your organization and freedom from getting stuck in a single methodology/framework and
Disciplined Agile is a revolutionary and novel concept, which does all the heavy lifting and picking the best things from all the current practices of Agile, and gives contextual guidance as per the team’s situation or requirement. Disciplined Agile takes away the process thinking and the administrative overheads or the guesswork from the Agile team, and let the team focus on the work they are supposed to do and deliver outcomes.
Many aspirants for the 1st time heard a term “Senior Scrum Master” and had pertinent doubts in their mind. There were a good number of queries on what is the difference between Scrum Master and Senior Scrum Master. With so many queries, we thought it is best to write a blog covering all the doubts.
Let’s take the First Step Now! - Call us for more information.