PUBLIC - CLASSROOM / VIRTUAL TRAINING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of ProThoughts scheduled public training and where the registrant has already paid for the class. The below T&C would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- 100% refund, if cancellation request is received within 24 hours of booking amount payment, after deduction of payment gateway fee & admin charges.
- Cancellation request received post 24 hours of the booking amount would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY PROTHOUGHTS
- Prior to any commitments for a training you are advised to consult a Prothoughts agent .
- Due to insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances, ProThoughts reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time.
- 100% refund or full credit to future workshops would be offered as per the wish of the registrant, if cancellation of training is done by Prothoughts
SELF-PACED LEARNING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of our listed Self-Paced Learning programs. All cancellations must be notified over email.
- A) CANCELLATIONS BY CUSTOMER
- 100% refund or transfer to another online course, if cancellation is received within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes of training.
- No refund would be offered after 48 hours of training and accumulating 30 minutes of training
- Rescheduling would be subject to availability of seats