Programmer Analyst/ Developer | Senior Manager Software R&D(Servant Leader) | Managing Director (AgileLeader & Coach) | Consulting Enterprise Lean Agile Coach &Trainer
Phalguna Ramaraju is a seasoned Enterprise Lean Agile coach, and trainer with 30+ years of world-class experience in software development in business applications, software engineering, project management, leadership, and coaching teams using Agile methods in transitioning from waterfall to Agile and Kanban, as well improving existing Agile transformations.
- Rich coaching track record at all levels of Agile transformation in large enterprises
- Experience in transforming organizations using scaling Agile models for business agility, like SAFe, LeSS, DAD, Scrum, and pure Kanban at scale.
- Leadership Agility Coach and executive management consultant on change and business agility, with innate talents of influencing growth mindset of people at client places.
- He has extensive experience in large enterprise transformations using Lean, Kanban, Scrum, Agile & DevOps along with technical practices of XP and DevOps toolchain understanding.
- Director, CVM Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Role: BU/Delivery Head – Agile / Scrum Coaching delivery teams) Aug 2007 to Oct 2012:
- Senior Manager (Coach ) – Software R&D, ADP Private Ltd. Nov 2002 to May 2007:
- Sep 1997 to Mar 2002: (Onsite in USA) ERP Consultant. Consulting with IBM, Price Waterhouse Coopers and working for clients like Solectron Corporation, Wix Dana Corporation; at onsite in USA .
- Aug 1995 to Sep 1997 (Full time employment) Project Lead at Baan Info Systems, Hyderabad, India for
standard ERP software development.
- Dec 1983 to Aug 1995: (Full time employment) Systems executive, Programmer at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.,